This year, as the pandemic recedes and organizations rebuild, a successful giving season will be more important than ever. How can your organization grab donors’ attention ― and inspire generous giving ― in the final weeks of 2021?
Join us to learn how to craft a year-end strategy that sets your nonprofit apart, motivates giving, and can be adapted if circumstances change.
Our guests will share real-world examples of fundraising tactics that are working now and pitfalls to avoid this giving season. They’ll explain:
- Key elements of a winning year-end strategy for 2021
- Simple ways to elevate your outreach to big and small donors
- How to stay relevant — and rise above the competition — no matter your cause
Plus, you’ll get a sample year-end plan to help you make the most of the busiest fundraising time of the year.
What will you learn?
- How to craft a strong year-end strategy amid uncertainty
- Tips for creating messages and appeals that will resonate
- Smart ways to thank donors and inspire greater giving
RAISE Nonprofit Advisors
Chief Development & Communications Officer
The Marine Mammal Center
This webinar is worth 1.25 CFRE credits.
With Support From: