Many nonprofits find it easier to obtain product donations, marketing support, even professional volunteers from companies than it is to get cash. The world of corporate giving is complex, and it can be difficult to know how – or whom – to approach.
Join The Chronicle of Philanthropy and two experts on corporate giving to get tips and advice to increase your odds of winning a corporate foundation grant. You'll hear from Anubha Jain, former manager of corporate social responsibility at the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, and from Sally McCrady, president of The PNC Foundation.
Ms. Jain will offer advice drawn from her years of experience managing corporate giving for a variety of companies and share a broad perspective on what companies look for in nonprofit grantees. She'll share insights into how companies evaluate grant proposals and outline in detail what successful grant applications include.
Ms. McCrady will offer guidance on how to approach and build relationships with corporate grant makers. She'll also share insights into the PNC Foundation's grant making strategy, its decision-making process, and what it seeks in a grantee.
What Will You Learn?
- How to present projects that mesh with a company's priorities
- How to advance the goals of your organization as well as the company that you're pitching
- How to identify assets your group can offer to companies to make your proposals more attractive
Who Should Attend?
- Grant-Proposal Writers
- Directors of Foundation Relations
- Chief Development Officers, Development Directors, and Fundraisers
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.