Most nonprofits have fundraisers dedicated to major gifts and others who focus on small gifts or direct-response fundraising. As a result, donors who give tens of thousands get special attention, and those who give a few hundred dollars or less receive targeted mailings on a regular basis.
Yet generous supporters who give at a level in the middle often fall through the cracks – even though those donors who received tailored messages and personalized treatment often increase their giving and become major donors more quickly.
How can you ensure that generous supporters who fall below your major-gift threshold get the attention and treatment they deserve? Join us for this one-hour webinar and get ideas and tactics for making the most of these valuable supporters.
What Will You Learn?
- How to draw on membership and major gift strategies to cultivate midlevel donors
- Proven ways to customize communications with these valuable supporters
- Creative ways to thank midlevel donors and increase their giving
Who Should Attend?
- Chief development officers, development directors, and major gifts officers
- Communications directors and online marketers
- Executive Directors
What Resources Will You Receive?
How to Inspire Your Midlevel Donors to Give More
Steps to take to maximize your midlevel giving program
Formerly Executive Director of Development and Communications
Director of Individual Campaigns and Planned Giving
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Originally Aired: February 22, 2018
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.