Savvy nonprofits form long-lasting ties with corporate partners to attract revenue and attention. But forging successful alliances requires understanding what makes a company want to work with a charity.
Join us for a one-hour webinar and get insights from Icema Gibbs, director of corporate social responsibility at JetBlue, where employees logged more than 170,000 hours volunteering for charities last year. She'll explain how to understand a company's giving priorities, outline JetBlue's various forms of giving, and explain which avenues provide the best entrée into the company.
Anna Anderson, director of strategic alliances at First Book which is supported by JetBlue, will join Ms. Gibbs to offer insights into how to:
- approach a company
- pitch your project and your cause
- identify ways you can help meet a business's goals
- manage the relationship for long-term success
They'll offer advice for big and small groups and share insights into what works and what doesn't. Don't miss this chance to hear directly from a corporate philanthropist and a highly successful nonprofit so you can attract more support from businesses.
What Will You Learn?
- How to increase your odds of getting – and keeping – corporate support
- Why successful partnerships resemble strong donor relations
- Which assets corporate grant makers find valuable
Who Should Attend?
- Grant Proposal Writers
- Directors of Foundation Relations
- Chief Development Officers, Development Directors, and Fundraisers
What Resources Will You Receive?
Checklist: 5 Steps a Nonprofit Should Take When Entering a Partnership With a Company
Nonprofit leaders offer advice on how to draft an agreement with a company that sponsors a corporate-volunteer event, cause-marketing effort, cash-register campaign, or another form of collaboration.
Director of Strategic Alliances
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.