Motivating donors to give again and again is much easier and cheaper than attracting new ones. Yet for every 100 new donors charities gained last year, they lost 99 existing supporters. That adds up to lots of money, time, and effort poured into fundraising – just to break even.
How can you develop lasting ties with donors and inspire them to give again?
Join us on September 13 for a one-hour webinar to get creative ideas for thanking and cultivating supporters, attracting larger gifts, and fostering loyalty.
You'll learn from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which updated its donor relations tactics, inspired by online retailer Zappos and its approach to customer service. You'll learn how to identify your strongest supporters, give them personalized treatment, and get donors more involved.
Plus, you'll hear directly from fundraising veteran Marc Pitman, founder of the Concord Leadership Group. He'll offer advice on how to ensure your communications make supporters feel valued and tips and tools for thanking and acknowledging major donors in ways they appreciate.
Don't miss this chance to get tactics you can start using right away to engender donor loyalty.
What Will You Learn?
- How to identify and cultivate donors most interested in your cause
- Ways to measure the impact of your efforts on donor loyalty
- How to give donors the attention they expect without spending too much
Who Should Attend?
- Chief development officers and development directors
- Major-gifts officers and other fundraisers
- Executive directors, presidents, and board members
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.