Today's donors want to see results. Whether you are writing a grant proposal, seeking a big gift from a philanthropist, or hoping to attract new annual donors, it is vital to convey your impact.
Join us for a one-hour session that will demonstrate how to show your results in donor-friendly ways, using a variety of real-world examples – including infographics and online "dashboards" that track results over time.
You'll learn from two experts with very different perspectives:
- Sara Tollefson, head of data analysis at D-Rev, a global health nonprofit
- Theresa Madeira, top marketer and fundraiser at the California Symphony
Tollefson will explain how to find insights from data that help donors understand your impact. She'll also offer tips for tailoring information to different audiences, and outline dos and don'ts for creating visual presentations, including dashboards.
Madeira will explain how to collect stories to complement data in your fundraising appeals. She'll offer advice and ideas for talking to supporters about how their gifts make a difference and share creative ways to demonstrate impact using infographics, videos, blogs, and other formats.
What Will You Learn?
- How to share results in ways that will inspire donors to give more
- Tips for balancing emotional stories and facts to appeal to the head and the heart
- How to present data in ways that are visually appealing and easy to understand
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing and communications staff
- Grant-proposal writers and other grants professionals
- Chief development officers and development directors
- Executive directors
Director of Marketing & Patron Loyalty
The California Symphony
Originally Aired: July 18, 2019
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.