Many American nonprofits – hospitals, colleges, museums, and humanitarian and environmental groups – are looking abroad for dollars and donors. If you're considering joining the ranks, join us to learn what's working for other groups and how to build international giving into your fundraising strategy.
You'll learn from three veteran prospect researchers focused on donors abroad:
- Amelia Aldred, lead analyst at the University of Chicago
- Katie Fanning, prospect research and database manager at the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Sabine Schuller, a senior research specialist at the Rotary Foundation
Together they will outline key steps every organization should take before investing in international fundraising, including how to ensure your nonprofit is prepared to solicit – and receive – gifts from overseas donors. They'll explain how seeking gifts abroad differs from fundraising in the United States and highlight pitfalls to avoid when expanding your efforts across borders.
Plus, you'll get a tool your nonprofit can adapt to rate the potential of your international prospects.
What Will You Learn?
- What to consider when deciding whether to expand your nonprofit's fundraising overseas
- What needs to be in place before your organization starts seeking international gifts
- How to adapt your strategies when raising money abroad
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Trustees
- Prospect Researchers
- Chief Development Officers, Development Directors & Financial Management Professionals
Senior Research Specialist
With Support From:
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.