Knowing who your donors are — what they care about and how to contact them — is crucial to successful fundraising. But it takes a commitment of time and attention to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on your supporters.
How can you improve your donor data, so you can better tailor messages to supporters and raise more money?
Join us for a 75-minute session to learn simple steps you can take right away to enhance your donor records and expand your reach even if your team is working remotely.
T. Clay Buck, CFRE, founder of Tactical Fundraising Solutions, who helps nonprofits use their donor data to raise money more efficiently, will outline key steps to take when planning a database cleanup, including how to best focus your efforts during Covid-19.
He’ll explain how to build a culture that values data and protects the quality of your records for the long term, and share advice on:
- How to find trouble spots in your data
- Develop smart plans for resolving them
- Use data to elevate your fundraising
You’ll also learn from Robert Sanchez, vice president of corporate alliances at Miracle Flights, a nonprofit that provides free flights to thousands of people who seek medical care far from home. Sanchez is overseeing the group’s data cleanup and transition to a new database. He’ll offer firsthand guidance on how to set goals for a database overhaul and develop a plan to achieve them. He’ll also share:
- Tips for creating processes that ensure consistent long-term record keeping
- Lessons to help you avoid problems with data
- Examples of messages that capitalize on reliable donor data and improve fundraising results
Plus: You’ll get a sample user manual you can adapt to standardize practices and ensure continuity despite staff transitions.
What will you learn?
- How to identify trouble spots in your database and create plans to correct them
- How to foster a culture that values data and ensures consistent record keeping
- Tips for ongoing maintenance and documentation to protect data quality for the long term
T. CLAY BUCK, CFRE
Tactical Fundraising Solutions
Vice President of Corporate Alliances
This webinar is worth 1.25 CFRE credits.
With Support From: