Because the phenomenal growth of donor-advised funds shows no sign of stopping, many nonprofits are adjusting their fundraising strategies to easily accept and process these gifts from wealthy donors.
To help you understand all aspects of attracting gifts from DAFs, you'll learn from a chief development officer whose nonprofit raises $21 million a year and has more than 2,000 DAF donors; an investment manager who serves foundations, endowments, and other nonprofits nationwide; and a philanthropic advisor at an organization that sponsors donor-advised funds. Don't miss this chance to get their advice on:
- Attracting gifts from donors who open these funds
- Legal requirements concerning gifts from DAFs, including what DAF gifts can and can't pay for
- How to acknowledge fund donors and sponsors
- The implications of the new tax law
- Strategies for building ties with advisors who counsel wealthy individuals
- Plus, you'll have the opportunity to pose any questions you may have about DAF gifts, donors, and sponsors in an extended Q&A with experts.
What Will You Learn?
- Tips for attracting donations from DAF donors
- How to credit and acknowledge DAF gifts
- Why wealth advisors recommend DAFs to their wealthy clients
- Ways to build ties with wealth advisors, fund sponsors, and donors
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Development Officers, Directors of Development
- Planned-Giving Fundraisers and Major-Gift Officers
- Executive Directors
Originally Aired: November 8, 2018
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.