Americans on average now spend twice as much time online than they did just a few years ago. That's why it's more important than ever to find smart ways to connect with your supporters online – and one effective way to do that is to advertise.
Savvy nonprofits are using a wide array of digital strategies and tools to target their supporters, attract new donors, and call attention to their work. Learn how you can take advantage of these digital approaches with two digital advertising experts from well-respected charities who will show you how to boost your fundraising results through targeted online ads.
Our speakers will explain how to use grants from Google's AdWords, paid social media, sponsored searches, and other digital tactics to promote your nonprofit online. We'll demonstrate how to use data and other techniques to pinpoint the demographic groups who can help advance your goals.
Don't miss a chance to learn how Mothers Against Drunk Driving and Heifer International use online techniques to test ideas, attract new supporters, and bolster fundraising and advocacy campaigns.
What Will You Learn?
- How to make the most of your Google AdWords grant
- How to use inexpensive tactics to test the most effective messages before making a large investment in advertising
- How to put your message in front of your audience again and again
Who Should Attend?
- Chief development officers, development directors, and other fundraisers
- Social media and online marketing managers
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Executive directors
This webinar is worth one CFRE credit.